EJ62 light gauge mandolin strings are wound with 80/20 Bronze for a crisp, bright tone on all 4 wound strings; perfect for recording.
80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D'Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- 80/20 Bronze mandolin strings
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Bright, crisp tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: .010/.010, .014/.014, .024/.024, .034/.034
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh