D'Addario EJ94 strings are designed specifically for Requinto guitars and tuning; generally a smaller-scale construction and body.
D'Addario offers a wide variety of ethnic instrument strings designed to the exacting specifications of our artists, instrument partners and international customers. Our computer-controlled winding machinery, laser micrometer inspection, and closed-loop tension control systems promise unrivaled quality and consistency, set after set.
- Designed specifically for Requinto guitars and tuning
- Rectified clear nylon and silver-plated copper wound on nylon strings
- Warm and projecting, long lasting tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Silver-plated Copper .022, .028, .033, .025, .030, .036
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh