Safe Curbside Services & In-Store Shopping
No Appointment Needed - Come On In!
As of August 31st, 2020, we are open for curbside services and in-store shopping with NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED.
Before your visit, please take a moment to review our rules for visitors (see below). We developed these rules in accordance with the Governor's sector-specific mandatory safety standards and to ensure the health and safety of our customers, staff, families, and community.
In-Store Shopping Rules
- Limit one party in the store at a time
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms such as a sore throat, cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please do not come inside.
- Wear a mask over your face and nose
- Sanitize your hands
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet
- Stay in the designated shopping area
- No public restroom available
- Centre Music House reserves the right to change these rules without notice
- Centre Music House reserves the right to refuse service to customers who do not follow the rules
For Curbside Services
If you're more comfortable staying in your car or outside of the shop, we're happy to conduct business over the phone and meet you outside. Simply call our Curbside line (508) 879-6242 when you arrive and we'll be there to help!