1. Keep our community of customers, students, families, staff, and teachers healthy and safe
2. Continue to deliver the same high-quality music instruction both online and in-person
COVID Safety Rules To Follow
If you're returning to in-person lessons you will be expected to follow these rules at all times:
1. Masks are optional (effective March 7th, 2022).
2. If you or your child is sick, please do not come to your in-person lesson. Call us and we will arrange for your teacher to provide you with a virtual lesson at the same day and time as your regular lesson.
3. If CMH staff has reason to believe a student is sick when attending an in-person lesson, we will stop the lesson immediately. No refunds or makeups.
4. Use hand sanitizer upon entry.
5. Maintain a distance of at least 3 feet.
NOTE: These rules are subject to change.
Steps We're Taking to Improve the Safety and Quality of Lessons
Here are just a few of the things we're doing right now to prepare for your safe return:
1. All in-person teachers and staff will be fully vaccinated
2. Ensure an adequate supply of PPE such as masks, gloves, sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes
3. Install HEPA Air Filters in all rooms and studios
4. Install windows in all studios
5. Daily cleaning routines performed by staff
6. Wipe down keyboards and other high-touch areas between lessons
7. Equipping all studios with high speed internet connections, professional quality audio interfaces, microphones, and webcams to deliver the best quality online lesson experience to students at home.