- A non-refundable Registration Fee of $25 per student is due at the time of enrollment. Family Members and Returning Members will receive a $5 discount off the Registration Fee.
- A Returning Member is a student with one (1) or more months gap between enrollment.
- Tuition is a flat monthly fee and is the same whether there are four (4), five (5), and on rare occasions three (3) weeks of lessons in the month (see Calendar).
- 30-Minute Weekly Private Lessons: $189 per month
- 45-Minute Weekly Private Lessons: $283.50 per month
- 60-Minute Weekly Private Lessons: $360 per month
- Tuition will be prorated for members whose first lesson occurs after the first week of the month. Prorated Tuition will be calculated by the remaining number of lessons in the month. Prorated amounts also apply to Billing Credits.
- 30-Minute Weekly Private Lessons: $43 per lesson
- 45-Minute Weekly Private Lessons: $65 per lesson
- 60-Minute Weekly Private Lessons: $82 per lesson
- Family Discounts are available when two or more members of a family are taking lessons OR when an individual student is enrolled in more than one lesson at a time. Family Discounts are applied to the monthly bill of all additional students (the primary family member does not receive a discount).
- 30-Minute Family Discount: $20
- 45-Minute Family Discount: $30
- 60-Minute Family Discount: $38
- Tuition is collected on the first (1st) of the month by automatic charge to a credit card, debit card, or bank account. We accept all major credit cards.
- It is the student’s or guardian’s responsibility to provide Centre Music House with up to date credit card information. A Late Fee of $25 will be charged for payment received after the 10th of each month.
- Educational materials, music books, instruments, and other accessories are available for purchase at an additional cost. These items may be Charged to Account and the payment method on file will be processed.
- Membership may be canceled with 14-Day Advanced Notice by submitting our Online Withdrawal Form. Any pre-paid lessons beyond the 14-Day Advanced Notice will be: a) carried forward toward the student’s return, b) transferred to another account (sibling, etc.), or c) refunded (prorated) at your request.
- You may withdraw the cancellation at any time before it takes effect but your teacher and/or time slot cannot be guaranteed.
- A $20 Returning Student Registration Fee will be required to re-enroll after the Withdrawal Effective Date (last lesson date).
- All Make-Up Credits expire 30 days after the Withdrawal Effective Date (last lesson date).
- Membership is not transferable.
- Centre Music House reserves the right to terminate membership, in which case prorated tuition will be refunded.
- We are reserving an agreed-upon lesson spot for you and providing a highly skilled teacher for you in a professional studio setting.
- Students are expected to arrive on-time for the start of their lesson, fully prepared with their instrument and books.
- Students who are late for a lesson will NOT be guaranteed their full lesson time.
- If a student does not arrive within 15 minutes of the start time of their lesson it is assumed that the student is a No-Show.
- New Members or current Members exploring additional instruments or teachers may book a one-time, 30-minute Trial Lesson at a discounted rate of $25.
- Trial Lessons may be booked no more than 14-days in advance.
- Trial Lessons are restricted to one lesson per student, per teacher (you can try more than one teacher, but not have several Trial Lessons with the same teacher).
- Trial Lesson days and times are not guaranteed for on-going lessons at the time of enrollment.
- No refund or credit is issued if a Trial Lesson is missed or canceled by the student (even with advance notice).
- If the school cancels the Trial Lesson for any reason (teacher absence, snow closure, etc.) we will offer to reschedule to a future lesson date OR issue a Billing Credit which may be redeemed for a Trial Lesson at any time.
- No Make-Up Credit will be issued for canceled or missed Trial Lessons.
Cancellations & Make-Up Lessons:
- No credits or refunds will be provided for missed lessons (no-shows).
- Any lesson canceled by phone (508-875-0909) or online (student portal) with at least 24-Hour Advance Notice will be eligible for a Make-Up Credit. Cancellations made with less than 24-Hour Advance Notice will not qualify for a Make-Up Credit (this includes being sick the day of a scheduled lesson).
- No more than two (2) Make-Up Credits can be pending at a time per membership.
- Make-Up Credits can be used to schedule a Make-Up Lesson through our online portal or over the phone at any time with any teacher and any instrument.
- Make-Up Lessons may be scheduled no less than one day (24 hours) and no more than 7 days out.
- Make-Up Lessons cannot be rescheduled.
- Make-Up Credits cannot be transferred to other members.
- Make-Up Credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Make-Up Credits expire 30 days after membership ends.
Changing Teachers, Instruments, or Locations
- If your teacher is unable to teach a lesson due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances, a Substitute Teacher will be arranged from our teaching staff.
- If a Substitute Teacher cannot be arranged OR you opt out of working with a Substitute Teacher, your account will receive a Make-Up Credit.
- Regular Cancellation Policy applies to lessons arranged with Substitute Teachers.
- If your teacher becomes unavailable for ongoing lessons you will be provided a new teacher with a similar teaching style, or the opportunity to choose a new teacher.
- If we cannot find an alternate teacher and/or time that works for your schedule, we will offer to pause your membership and put you on a Waitlist until a viable time becomes available.
- A Registration Fee will not be charged when your membership is resumed in this case.
Summer Lessons (July, August)
- You may decide to change your teacher or instrument at any time with 24-Hour Advance Notice (depending on current availability).
- You may also choose to switch your lesson to an Online Lesson with at least One-Hour Advance Notice by phone.
- If you need to change your lesson day and or time on an ongoing basis, notify staff as soon as possible.
- You may put your lessons on Summer Hold for up to two (2) months with a 14-Day Advance Notice before the first of the month.
- Complete a Summer Hold Form to submit your request.
- Your lesson time and teacher will be reserved only by pre-paying tuition for the returning month. (Latest resume date is September 1st).
- While on Summer Hold, you may purchase as many individual lessons as you wish (normal tuition rates apply).
- Make-Up Credits will not expire while on Summer Hold and may be redeemed for individual lessons during your Summer Hold.
- Centre Music House does not follow the local public school calendar for Holiday Closures (see calendar for full details)
- There are no lessons on Labor Day, Thanksgiving Eve, Thanksgiving Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, and Independence Day.
- Students whose lessons fall on any of these holidays will receive a Billing Credit
- Our Snow Closures are NOT dependent on the local public schools.
- If Centre Music House is closed due to snow, you will be notified via email and your lesson will be moved to an Online Lesson with your instructor at your regular lesson time.
- You may opt out of taking an Online Lesson by calling or emailing staff with at least One-Hour Notice and a Make-Up Credit will be applied to your account.
Centre Music House is hereby granted permission to take photographs and videos of the students to use in brochures, web sites, posters, advertisements and other promotional materials Centre Music House creates. Permission is hereby granted for Centre Music House to copyright such photographs in its name.Personal Release:
You assume all risk of injury or harm to the child(ren) or adult(s) associated with participation in musical activities at Centre Music House and agree to release, indemnify, defend and forever discharge Centre Music House and its officers and staff from all liability, claims, demands, damages, costs, and expenses in the unlikely event of injury sustained by your child(ren) or adult student during the course or as a result of their participation in Centre Music House musical activities. Disclaimer:
- Centre Music House is not responsible for providing before or after-class care for students.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Updated May 9th, 2023